HOW TO COME TO DREAMHACK TOURS ?
Plane : landing at the airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle. After you have two possibilities:
- Take train directly to Tours : https://en.oui.sncf/en/
- Take a shuttle for Paris Montparnasse and take train for Tours or Saint-Pierre-DesCorps:
Train : from Paris Montparnasse you will find TGV to arrive in Tours or Saint-Pierre-DesCorps.
the trip takes about 1h30 –> SNCF
To know the strikes during the DreamHack period, find the calendar on: https://www.oui.sncf/train/greve
Car : The highway A10, A85 et A28 connect Tours to national highway networks
WHEN DOES DREAMHACK TOURS OPEN AND CLOSE?
Doors open : 09:00 CEST, Saturday, Mai 19th.
Doors close : 18:00 CEST, Monday, Mai 21
THE DREAMEXPO WILL BE OPEN
Saturday : 09:00 → 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 → 19:00
Monday : 09:00 → 18:00
—> the auditoriums with competition remain accessible until 22:00
Grand Hall – Parc des Expositions de Tours : Avenue Camille Chautemps, 37000 Tours
We have negociated prices with nearby hotels. You can also use the solution Airbnb :
- Pass 1 jour : Gives access to the DreamHack for a day.
- Pass 3 jours : Gives access to the DreamHack for 3 days. With this ticket, you will be able to
participate in the SHADOWVERSE world qualifying tournament, with 1 Million Dollars!
- Pass joueur : all competitions have a dedicated ticket. They give access to DreamExpo and
spectator areas Tournaments.
- Pass accompagnateur : Accompany a Player or Team at the DreamHack. Entry 3 Days.
For more information you can contact : firstname.lastname@example.org